Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of United states of america. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks towards a companies offering Online LLP Formation in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoyance.
While planning to register a business, it will be a better idea to rent a reputed registration small business. These companies have seasoned experts that can do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the entire process of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register a company in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to make the company. Give your names priority according to option. The registration entity will provide the name which is purchasable. The names you select must contain particularly two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for historical past of the selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 5 hundred. If the applied name is available, activities . registered for you. If unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once common history is approved, you can apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and thirty two. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association along with solicitors and get them stamped with the appropriate stamp duty. Get them signed by at the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange factors documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a replica of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy in the letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation to the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents and once verified, company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate could possibly be the date of your company application.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where a good small mistake may are expensive of money and time. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies’ house services. These companies have great skills and experience in doing such tasks, and they have the right teams to execute each laborious task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser campaigns. Look around you and find a registration company to get your company incorporated quickly.